Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Edward Cullen (Twilight)


Ah, Edward Cullen, the mysterious stranger who...Bwa ha ha hahahahhah hahahhha...ohhhh man....yeah...had you going there for a second, right? I mean, it was pretty convincing for at least two seconds, right? Whew, I'm glad we shared this time together.

Note to actual Twilight fans: Sorry!

Special Bonus: The highlights to the MSTK3 guys' "Twilight" commentary:



Badassery Quotient: 1% (he can actually run pretty fast, I suppose)
What It Would Take For Me To Fuck With Him/Her: What are you offering? A dollar? Done. Most of an apple? Double done.

1 comment:

  1. Whoever wants to affiliate with my blog or for us to follow each other's blogs on Blogger, let me know! I'm willing to return the favor, I mean we could all use some more traffic & readers on our blogs.
    http://deedee1whoa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete